Monday, March 30, 2009

it's hard to plot a revolution when your gchat is acting slow

The internets are super-bad and expensive here so the bloggoretti with sauce has been on hold for a while - sorry, champs. Suffice it to say that Cuba is psyched about Barry, even though he's what the French call a "dirty poseur" (not to be confused with Sanchez), and I just want to know why people are so quick to get their rocks off with him JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. This makes no sense to me. I mean, hooray for black people getting to be president and all, but WHAT ABOUT THE CHANGE AND HOPE? I mean, change AND hope, right? The United States is really impossible. I wrote a poem about the United States; here is the first part:

The US and A
hip hip hooray
we've fucked up the world
but we're not done for the day.

We hate skin that's not white
we like to use our weapons to fight
those who espouse real democracy and freedom
they should just go fly a kite.

There's your foreign policy in a nutsack.

The edits are forthcoming, sticklers. Don't worry - I actually do know how to count a rhyme scheme.

Wilson and I need to go practice Chan Chan for the open mic nite at Fresa y Chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. You'd like the Defiance Ohio song: New World Order.

    It's cute. Maybe I'll drunkenly get it tattooed on my ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno... i'm still raging on your ballad of ho chi minh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2oCO-njHU)

    ReplyDelete